Buy Now with Best Price
- Versatile, neutral handling V100-S chassisy
- Officially licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 body
- Shaft-driven 4WD with sealed differentials
- Low-profile tires on large-diameter 54mm wheels
- Realistic brake disc and caliper details
- Potent Dynamite® power system
- 2.4GHz radio system with batteries
- Waterproof ESC, receiver and steering servo
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Includes Dynamite 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery
- Includes Dynamite 200mAh 9V AC charger
- Compatible with AVC technology
Needed To Complete
- Nothing - Everything is in the box!
This magnificent recreation of a dropped '72 C10 will turn the head of anyone who loves big-block street trucks. From the licensed Chevy® body to the power and poise of its V100-S chassis, it looks and drives like the real thing. It comes completely ready to run with everything you need to hit the streets. You can even trick it out with aluminum option parts and different style wheels, all sold separately.
Versatile V100-S Chassis
The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling truck that's fun to drive. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra® vehicles with a V100-series chassis or 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
Officially Licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 Body
The custom looking body comes mounted on the chassis and boasts a number of eye-catching details like molded grill work, chrome bumpers and authentic Chevy badging.
The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle
1/10 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck V-100 S RTR